Green Barley Powder
– it is a 100 % organic product
– it is a vegan and vegetarian product
– green barley leaves contain vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, E, C) and large amounts of iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, polypeptides, chlorophyll.
– contains beta-glucan (stimulates bile production in the liver)
– contains over 250 times more Vitamin A than lettuce (green salad)
– contains over 25 times more potassium than bananas
– contains over 23 times more biotin than milk
– contains over 11 times more calcium than milk
– contains over 10 times more Vitamin B1 than spinach
Green barley is often recommended in natural therapy; it is currently used in treating more than 40 medical conditions, from digestive, pulmonary and circulatory disorders to severe nerve damages. It is also recommended for those who suffer from diabetes.
From ancient times, people from all-around Europe and Asia have been using green barley (Hordeum vulgare) in their traditional medicine, as the plant with remarkable effects over the human organism.
Dr. Hagiwara is the founder and president of the “Green and Heatlh Association” in Japan, for promoting and spreading the young barley plant juice.
Dr. Yoshida Hagiwara, a Kumamoto University graduate, studied green barley grass and came upon a food source with the enzymatic action to prevent disease and aging. His research has been recognized by the International Foundation of Preventive Medicine at the annual conference on the topic of Defeating the Aging Process of 1981, where Dr. Hagiwara was awarded the Academy Award for Science and Technology in Japan.
– anti-inflammatory effect:
– in high fever;
– reduces digestive organ inflammations (stomach, intestines)
– maintains muscle tone
– adjuvant in weight loss and weight control
– reduces physical and mental fatigue, and muscle pain
– it has a curative effect by slowing down the cellular aging process
– intensifies diuresis and implicitly elimination of catabolites and toxins through the urinary tract (associated with optimal amount of water)
– it has direct influence on the pH level of the body, by reducing the acid-base imbalance
– reduces cholesterol levels
– maintains a normal level of intestinal flora
– helps to remineralize the body and to balance the vitamin levels
– the chlorophyll found in green barley has anti-tumoral effects, regulates the cardiovascular and respiratory activity, and tones up the digestive system
– relieves skin (acne, freckles, dermatitis, eczema, etc.), bone (acute articular rheumatism, lumbar sciatica, arthritis) and ocular conditions
– regulates appetite
– helps to increase potency
A dose is obtained by mixing one teaspoon (2 grams) of green barley powder with 60-75 ml of water (preferably still or spring water; do not use carbonated mineral water or tea) or fruit juice.
– one dose 1-2 times per day, 30 minutes before a meal, on an empty stomach (used for the maintenance of the muscle tone, for increasing the vitality, potency and concentration ability)
– one dose 3 times per day (morning, noon and evening), 30 minutes before meals, on an empty stomach (for people experiencing disorders requiring treatment with barley powder)
Daily administration: for 30 – 60 days.
For skin conditions such as: acne, freckles, dermatitis, eczema
Apply fresh juice on a clean skin, by swabbing the affected area, then remove it with warm water, chamomile or calendula tea. This will speed up healing considerably, through its antiseptic and cicatrizing properties.
Green barley (Hordeum vulgare)…………………………….300 g
Presentation: 300 g
Do not mix the green barley with hot drinks, because it loses its therapeutic properties!
Due to its content of cyanide compounds that are not beneficial to health, it can be toxic if it is administered in large doses, therefore it is not recommended the consumption of large quantities of green barley powder!