Green Barley with Apricot Kernels B17 Rich
– it is a vegan and vegetarian product
– it contains vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, B17 E, C), nicotinic acid and large amounts of iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium, molybdenum, zinc, copper, bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, polypeptides and chlorophyll.
– it contains beta-glucan (stimulates bile production in the liver)
– it is a 100 percent organic product
– it does not contain gluten
– it is not genetically modified
– it is easily assimilated (without any dental pain)
Green barley is often recommended in natural therapy; it is currently used in treating more than 40 medical conditions, from digestive, pulmonary and circulatory disorders, to severe nerve damages. It is also recommended for those who suffer from diabetes.
Dr. Yoshida Hagiwara, a Kumamoto University graduate, studied green barley grass and came upon a food source with the enzymatic action to prevent disease and aging. His research has been recognized by the International Foundation of Preventive Medicine at the annual conference on the topic of Defeating the Aging Process in 1981, where Dr. Hagiwara was awarded the Academy Award for Science and Technology in Japan.
Dr. Ernest Krebs, a renowned biochemist, isolated a new vitamin in 1950, and called it vitamin B17, also known as amygdalin (or laetrile). The bitter taste of apricot kernels is due to a compound found in seeds, known as B17. B17 is a substance found naturally in over 1200 different foods, including the seeds of fruits, such as apricots, plums, cherriws, oranges, nectarines, apples, peaches and raw nuts.
A balanced diet is essential for a healthy living. Few of us consume enough vitamins and minerals from the foods we eat. Dietary supplements are needed for optimal functioning of the body. B17 is just one of many nutrients that our body needs.
Apricot seeds represent the most abundant natural source of vitamin B17. Of all the foods that contain B17, it was demonstrated that apricot seeds contain the highest amount of vitamin B17 and in addition, it also contains vitamin B15 and natural enzymes.
Vitamin B17 fights a multitude of conditions and it is an aid in the fight against a diversity of infections and bacteria, by improving the recovery of diseased tissue. It represents an extraordinary tonic for internal organs (liver and heart) and improves vision.
Apricot seeds also contain cellulose and pectin, which can be used for treating mild constipations, favoring the intestinal transit. Iron is an important compound present in these seeds, which favors the production of hemoglobin and oxygen transport.
Several studies done in the United States of America, indicate that the core of these fruits are among the most powerful and effective foods for stopping and even reversing the aging process.
The combination of green barley and apricot kernels provides everything the body needs for optimal functioning, and fights a wide range of medical conditions in a natural way.
– adjuvant in weight loss and weight control
– reduces physical and mental fatigue, and muscle pain
– it has a curative effect by slowing down the cellular aging process
– intensifies diuresis and implicitly elimination of catabolites and toxins through the urinary tract (associated with optimal amount of water)
– it has direct influence on the pH level of the body, by reducing the acid-base imbalance
– stimulates toxin drainage from the body, due to chlorophyll content and substances whit diuretic and hepatic drainage
reduces cholesterol levels
– maintains a normal level of intestinal flora
– regulates the cardiovascular and respiratory activity, and tones up the digestive system
– relieves skin (acne, freckles, dermatitis, eczema, etc.), bone (acute articular rheumatism, lumbar sciatica, arthritis) and ocular conditions
– helps to increase potency
– regulates appetite
– it represents an optimal treatment for memory related conditions (Alzheimer)
– stimulates the immune system
– relieves respiratory conditions (asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough)
– eases stomach complaints
– maintains biological health
Adults: 3-5 teaspoons per day
Children over the age of 6 : 1 teaspoon per day
A dose is obtained by mixing a teaspoon of powder with ~ 60 ml of water (preferably still or spring water; do not use carbonated mineral water or tea) or fresh fruit juice.
It is used in diets or delicate dishes such as salads, sauces or yogurt
Ideal for athletes, vegetarians, vegans and Paleolithic diet.
Green barley (Hordeum vulgare) (powder)……………………………240 g
Apricot kernels (Prunus armeniaca) (powder) …………………………..60 g
Presentation: 300 g
Do not mix the green barley with hot drinks, to preserve its therapeutic properties and do not exceed the recommended dosage!
Due to its content of cyanide compounds that are not beneficial to health, it can be toxic if it is administered in large doses, therefore it is not recommended the consumption of large quantities of apricot seeds and green barley powder!