Raw Apricot Kernels B17 Rich
– Memory problems (Alzheimer)
– Bacteria and infections
– Digestive system
– Ocular system
– Weakened immunity
– Calcium, iron and magnesium deficiency
– it is a vegan and vegetarian product
– it does not contain gluten
– it isn’t genetically modified
– it is the only food with high content of vitamin B17
– it represents an abundant source of proteins, fibers, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorus andmagnesium
– it is easily assimilated (without any dental pain)
Dr. Ernest Krebs, a renowned biochemist, isolated a new vitamin in 1950, and called it vitamin B17, also known as amygdalin (or laetrile). The bitter taste of apricot kernels is due to a compound found in seeds, known as B17. B17 is a substance found naturally in over 1200 different foods, including the seeds of fruits, such as apricots, plums, cherries, oranges, nectarines, apples, peaches and raw nuts.
A balanced diet is essential for a healthy living. Few of us consume enough vitamins and minerals from the foods we eat. Dietary supplements are needed for optimal functioning of the body. B17 is just one of many nutrients that our body needs.
Apricot seeds represent the most abundant natural source of vitamin B17. Of all the foods that contain B17, it was demonstrated that apricot seeds contain the highest amount of vitamin B17 and in addition, it also contains vitamin B15 and natural enzymes.
Vitamin B17 fights a multitude of conditions and it is an aid in the fight against a diversity of infections and bacteria, by improving the recovery of diseased tissue. It represents an extraordinary tonic for internal organs (liver and heart) and improves vision.
Apricot seeds also contain cellulose and pectin, which can be used for treating mild constipations, favoring the intestinal transit. Iron is an important compound present in these seeds, which favors the production of hemoglobin and oxygen transport.
Several studies done in the United States of America, indicate that the core of these fruits are among the most powerful and effective foods for stopping and even reversing the aging process.
– treats high blood pressure
– stimulates the immune system
– helps memory related conditions (Alzheimer)
– relieves respiratory conditions (asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough)
– eases stomach complaints
– represents a good adjuvant for gallstones
– relieves pain caused by arthritis
– designated/indicated for adults suffering from poli-hypovitaminosis, asthenia, and deficiency of calcium, iron and magnesium
– maintains biological youth/vitality
– laxative effect
Adults:5- 10 pieces of apricot kernels
Children under 6 years:1-2 pieces of apricot kernels
Raw apricot kernels (Prunusarmeniaca)………………………….…..500 g
Presentation: sealed plastic bag with 500 grams of raw apricot kernels, containing about 1300 pieces
Due to its content of cyanide compounds that arenot beneficial to health, it can be toxic if it is administered in large doses, therefore it is not recommended the consumption of large quantities of raw apricot kernels!
Conditions of storage:
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and away from heat, sparks and flames.